Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Introduction

Greetings all,

My name is Kelli James-Paige and I am a makeup artist located in Chicago, IL and founder of Kelli Kolors.

I wanted to start a blog so that I can prayerfully be an encouragement and motivate other artists in the industry as well as share some of my makeup tips. I will be posting "Career Inspirations" along with a makeup tip for the week.

I pray that those of you who choose to follow my blog will be encouraged and motivated to continue to pursue your dreams no matter what.

Dreams really do come true!

Stay Blessed and Focused!

Kelli Kolors

2 comments:

  1. Kelli, you are already such an inspiration. Thank you for continuing to inspire & promote THE DREAM!

    God is so Awesome

    Kim Schaffer of Busze' Makeup Artistry

    ReplyDelete